Chronicles of the Sentient Sword vol 1 Pantania the Guild Mistress

Copyright 2011 Gerald L. Black

Welcome to the world of Domhan, a fantasy realm.

Sentient Sword is available.

Vol. 1 Pantania, the Guild Mistress (available Now at local retailers or authorhouse.com)
Vol.2 The Golden Child(TBA)
Vol. 3 Little Black One(TBA)

About Me

My photo
I have been a heavy metal singer and am now writer of fantasy novels.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Obsessions begin!


“You can see that I am no balroc.” Neftet offered. The ranger nodded, her long hair undulating like a cloak about her lithe form.
“I am Kimber O’Cian.” She said. “This is Kisabuk, druid of Oghma.” She pointed her sword toward the brown man and with a big smile added, ”And of course you met Bailey.”
“Very unexpectedly.” He nodded. She tossed the weapon back toward the assassin and he caught its hilt deftly. The sack she dropped at her feet.
“Leave these woods and do not come back.” Kimber stated.  “To ignore this warning is to forfeit your life. I will be watching for you. I value life or I would have taken yours. You seem to find no worth in a man’s life. Someday, it may be your undoing. I am merciful once, but do not think I am soft,” Her demeanor turned to one of menace. “We have bugbears to kill,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment