Chronicles of the Sentient Sword vol 1 Pantania the Guild Mistress

Copyright 2011 Gerald L. Black

Welcome to the world of Domhan, a fantasy realm.

Sentient Sword is available.

Vol. 1 Pantania, the Guild Mistress (available Now at local retailers or authorhouse.com)
Vol.2 The Golden Child(TBA)
Vol. 3 Little Black One(TBA)

About Me

My photo
I have been a heavy metal singer and am now writer of fantasy novels.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fantasy and Heavy Metal

Amazingly enough two of my loves fit very well together. So many power metal bands sing about swords and sorcery. I have been a fan of Conan and Elric as long as I can remember. Many metal bands have sung about the two and need I mention the many references to Lord of The Rings in heavy metal. Just goes to show that what we are in to can cross over into many fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment